A Certified Ethical Hacker is a professional who is capable to understand and know how to recognize the weakness and other vulnerabilities in the systems that are targeted. The skilled professional also uses similar knowledge along with tools in the form of a hacker. The certification also allows the hacker to lawfully and in a legitimate process hack the security posture of the systems that are targeted.
What skills will you learn?
- CEH certification training course will expand your knowledge of network, web and mobile app security and prepare you to identify threats and vulnerabilities.
- Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
- Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors and countermeasures
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots and wireless hacking
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smart phone hacking
- Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity
- In the interactive, lab-filled environment of this ethical hacking course, you will gain in-depth knowledge and practical experience with current, essential security systems. You will explore common ethical hacking topics, such as intrusion detection, policy creation, social engineering, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows, and virus creation.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing